Begin Your Agency's Transformation with Best Practices
A marketing organization that is serious about driving a consistent approach needs to establish and document a set of practices and standards that drive performance and the ability to achieve scale.
This is essentially the work of a CoE:
- Define a common set of best-practices and work standards.
- Guide and assist—either directly or through instructional content, tools, templates, etc.—in the implementation of those best-practices and work standards.
- Develop a governance process for those practices and standards.
The Marketing CoE will focus on…
- Producing a monthly podcast with interviews of industry leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Defining digital marketing methodologies and best-practices in
- Providing insights into technology tools and resources that can help agencies deliver better outcomes
- Selecting and providing expertise in the agency’s business and marketing technology stac
Who's Behind The MCOE?
Here’s a quick introduction to our founders:
Lane A. Houk started his own digital agency in 2010 and transitioned to a white-label agency in 2019. Lane is also the co-founder of Quantum Newswire, a content marketing, PR and signal generation engine designed for digital agencies and SEO companies.
Matt Henry joined Lane as a business partner in 2014 in the digital agency and now leads the software development team and innovation at Quantum Newswire. Matt brings a wealth of experience from the printing and tech industries.