Table of Contents
Content Marketing Best Practices Guide
This is an amazing resource put together by Backlinko that is highly recommended for all things content marketing! This new resource 30+ covers pretty much everything you need to know about content marketing all in one place… including content promotion, copywriting, blog design, content repurposing, and more.
You can check out the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0 right here: https://backlinko.com/hub/content
This new resource library contains 62,438 words, 580 screenshots, as well as 100+ professionally designed illustrations, visuals, charts and templates.
Here’s What’s Included
The Content Marketing Hub is broken down into 6 main categories:
- Content Marketing Fundamentals: Here’s where you’ll learn (or get a refresher) on the foundational elements of content marketing. You’ll learn how to develop a content strategy, the different types of content marketing you can use, and how to come up with topic ideas.
- Content Production: Learn how to produce content that people will want to read, link to and share. You’ll learn how to write compelling copy, develop a content calendar, design your content, and use repurpose content for more traffic.
- Blogging and Written Content: Here’s where you’ll learn how to publish blog posts that get results. In this section I cover how to create 10x content, listicles and posts that focus on content curation.
- Multimedia Content: Podcasts. Videos. Visuals. They’re all important (and growing) parts of content marketing. You’ll learn how to create the type of multimedia content that your audience wants to consume.
- Content Promotion and Distribution: Learn how to spread the word about the content that you publish using email outreach, social media, blog SEO and more.
- Content Marketing Tools: Here’s where you’ll learn how to use some of the most popular content marketing tools on the market, like HootSuite, Google Analytics and Buffer.
About the Marketing Center of Excellence
The Marketing Center of Excellence is a community of marketers and agency owners that collaborate and provide leadership, best practices, research, support, training, software, and digital technology to help community members drive performance and scale their agencies.
#Content #Marketing #Hub #Free #Library #Content #Marketing #Resources